As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
Stay current with the latest SiFive updates via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Owning and driving full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating sourcing plans and engagement to bring the best talent to each role, while focusing on a diverse set of candidates.
- Partnering with local and global Engineering Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Developing sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates that strive for excellence and innovation within their respective field.
- Acting as a consultant throughout the hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, mobility, etc.
- Discussing potential offers, planning, and successfully closing candidates.
- Effectively partnering with cross-functional teams, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and Finance and operations teams as needed through the recruiting process.
- Providing excellent, timely customer service to our hiring teams and ensuring a positive candidate experience for all potential candidates.
- 3+ years of recent full-cycle recruiting experience in a hardware or semiconductor company setting.
- Ability to take on technical requisitions immediately and independently.
- Strong influencing skills, and ability to establish and build trust and partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Attention to detail is required along with the ability to identify and offer ideas for continuous improvement and innovation in our overall talent acquisition life cycle.
- Strong understanding of Taiwan's local market to source and hire effectively.
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, HRIS and data management/reporting techniques. Experience with Greenhouse Recruiting a plus.