Senior Test Engineer
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
- Work with DFT and product engineering team members to develop production test solutions.
- Develop test methods and generate/convert test vectors to support production and characterization test on Advantest 93K (Smartscale).
- Work with planning and product engineering to support customer requirements.
- Develop production-worthy highspeed ATE hardware (board/socket) which involves working with Simulation/Design teams to close the signal integrity simulation to meet the required high speed performance for FT and CP.
- Provide test sustaining support for existing/legacy high run-rate products.
- Target product cost reduction efforts through test time reduction and multisite testing.
- Release test program and hardware and train Production test suppliers.
- Interface with customer when needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience on IC test development on Advantest 93K
- Expert knowledge of C/C++ (test-code development). Knowledge of Python & PERL are a plus.
- Ability to independently lead the test-development effort within the organization
- Good understanding of characterization techniques and test development fundamentals.
- Proven track record of test engineering for high-speed SERDES
- Experience with test bench equipment, including, but not limited to BERTs, High Speed Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, programmable power supplies
- Understanding of Mix Signal.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills