2022 Summer Internship - Platform Execution DevOps
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
As an Intern on the Platform Execution DevOps team, you will develop technologies that enable a framework for data collection and presentation of data on a web accessible platform. Specific project ideas depend on the interests of the candidate, but can include:
- Batch Compute Farm Utilization Dashboard
- File System Latency Dashboard
- Network Latency Dashboard
- How to handle large amounts of data in a reliable and efficient way
- How batch compute farms are setup and managed
- How to work as part of a tight-knit, agile team who stress good coding, documentation, testing and code review practices.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Familiarity or academic experience with Grafana, Elk Stack is strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of Unix, Python, HTML, and Databases
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.