As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
Stay current with the latest SiFive updates via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Develop scalable debugger tools for RISCV CPU architectures.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design discussions, and project scoping activities.
- Collaborate and communicate with development team members, and internal project teams.
- Coordinate with third party tool vendors/partners on new tool versions, new feature releases, and API changes.
- Create documentation and procedures for tool use, installation, test, and maintenance.
- Have 3+ years of experience developing software in C and C++
- Knowledge or experience working on operating systems or other parts of the toolchain (such as the compiler or the linker) are helpful but not required.
- Experience with debugging tools such as gdb or lld.
- Experience with the DWARF debugging data format is desired/a plus.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, and JIRA a plus.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, employee stock option program, and much more. In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual physical examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.