As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
SiFive's IPs and feature sets provide for a rich collection of SoCs. As the System Architect at SiFive, you will be responsible for architecting SoC configurations that can be created with SiFive's IPs and feature sets.
- Architecting sample SoCs that customers can build with SiFive's core complex & NoCs (network on chip) as well as SoC IPs, such as IOMMU and interrupt controllers.
- Architecting and owning SiFive's core complex architecture interactions with IPs outside the core complex.
- Helping architect and own the uncore connectivity within the core complexes.
- Providing architecture support to release managers to deliver SiFive's IP drops in a particular release.
- Working with software and hardware engineers to ensure that all the collateral for the SoC configurations in a particular release are delivered.
- Looking ahead to future releases and what feature set might be necessary to build the specific SoCs we might target.
- Analyzing market verticals and design architectures and features specifically tailored for upcoming use cases.
- 10+ years of experience in uncore architecture development and chip architecture definition.
- MS or PhD in computer architecture.
- Strong ability to comprehend various architectural ingredients, such as virtualization, security, power management, interrupt controllers, and and others.
- Experience with SoC design flow, including spec definition, architecture design, and performance modeling
- Familiarity with advanced CPU architectures and pipelines, coherence protocols, interconnect architectures, and system architectures.