Senior Software Engineer, Algorithms & Libraries
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
- Develop high-performance algorithms and software libraries for RISC-V machines, leveraging vector processing and SiFive's custom ISA extensions.
- Participate in codesign efforts with architects and hardware engineers, navigating tradeoffs between micro/architecture and algorithm designs, shaping products in early development stages.
- Collaborate with compiler and runtime engineers to improve compiler optimizations and integrating high-performance algorithms into our MLIR-based parallel programming framework.
- Lead a cross-functional project from conception to product release.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, applied mathematics, or a related field.
- Theoretical background in analysis of algorithms, linear algebra, and parallel computing.
- Practical background (3+ years experience) in developing and optimizing algorithms for specific microarchitectures, writing low-level C and assembly code.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, employee stock option program, and much more. In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual physical examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.