Senior Manager SOC Software
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
• Seed the System Software team in India - hire, mentor, coach and grow the team
inculcating the “one-team” culture at SiFive.
• Collaborate with teams in the US, Taiwan and Europe to drive forward the SiFive
System Software roadmap.
• Develop the Linux software stack (userspace and kernel peripheral drivers) for SiFive
FPGA and SoC based development boards.
• Develop the Linux distributions for SiFive SoC targeting different industry verticals.
• Collaborate with the open-source community to upstream the changes developed.
• 10+ years of embedded systems experience required.
• 5+ years of direct team and project leadership experience required.
• Expert level understanding of Linux distributions and the Linux kernel required.
• Experience developing open-source software preferred.
• Past expertise in silicon software development preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required