As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
• Manage all of SiFive’s network infrastructure (LAN,WAN and WLAN) in co-located data
centers , offices and the public cloud
• Maintain strong uptime of all network systems and improve long-term reliability and
• Identify and deploy tools and systems to ensure network security
• Create and maintain network standards for LAN, WAN, WLAN and AWS Cloud network
• Document current & future network state by creating High-Level, Low-Level design
documentation and diagrams
• Develop technology roadmaps for LAN, WAN, WLAN and AWS Cloud network
• Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems.
• Upgrade and patch network hardware and software components as required.
• Create and update network security policies, procedures and technical standards.
• Review and analyze existing enterprise network and data security for effectiveness
and efficiency , and develop strategies to improve or enhance.
• 7+ years of experience managing switching and routing in a production environment.
• Expert level knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols (e.g., EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS,
MPLS, VLAN, L2).
• Experience working with network equipment providers preferably Juniper, Aruba and PaloAlto Networks.
• Experience identifying and mitigating network security risks including threat modeling or
other risk identification techniques.
• Strong problem-solving ability, and desire to implement innovative solutions
• Solid experience in Bash, Python or other scripting language
• Proven experience architecting and managing networking in the cloud (preferably AWS)
• Solid experience setting up network monitoring systems such as LibreNMS, SolarWinds or
• Proven experience in design and implementation of automation frameworks to speed up
network deployments and perform repetitive tasks.
• Experience with data protection technologies including encryption, key management, data
loss prevention, and hardware security modules.
• Solid understanding of Threat prevention, intrusion detection systems
• Experience with industry standard SIEM solutions
• CCNP, CCIP or similar Certification a plus