Technical Program Manager
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
- Manage programs that are related to the development of high end CPUs – example programs
include development of new high end CPU core IP and/or major new features, projects with key
customers, and associated software tools, libraries, development systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders/technical leads in cross-functional teams to develop schedule,
resourcing allocation, and overall plan to meet program goals.
- Build a plan for effective execution, monitoring/tracking and identifying critical paths, program
risks and issues, from planning through execution, delivery, and support phases.
- Co-ordinate cross-functional group activities, track dependencies. Drive teams to meet
schedules and goals.
- Participate in technical discussions, be able to resolve high-level project issues.
Lead tasks, issues reporting and resolution.
- Responsible for effective and consistent communication and reporting of overall program
- Participate in developing, improving project, program management and product life cycle
- 4+ yrs of experience with CPU, GPU, or compute element design background. Technical design
engineering knowledge is required.
- 5+ yrs of technical leadership and program management experience leading compute element
programs across cross-functional teams, including hardware and software engineering, and
product marketing teams.
- Track record of driving project development and program management across cross-functional
teams with well-defined metrics, from concept through tapeout.
- Ability to lead technical discussions and can drive engineering decisions.
Proficiency with Git/Github, JIRA, Smartsheets, Confluence.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with project and program management tools and processes for effective and
efficient planning and execution.
- BS/MS degree in EE, CE, CS or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.