Software QA Engineer
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
At SiFive, we build a culture of hardware-software codesign to develop a highly optimized hardware and software IP that targets a wide range of applications and domains; our goal is to optimize the hardware and software solutions while keeping modularity and reuse. We are building the next generation technology in compute and parallel computing solutions. The Software validation/integration engineer charter helps verify SiFive Software deliverables with the best quality while developing the SiFive Software CI/CD/CT automation flow and contributing to. As the position, you are expected to work with teams to develop modern, scalable, and efficient software validation solutions across SiFive software organization.
- Build and maintain SiFive Software CI/CD/CT flow pipelines using build and release orchestration tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.)
- Large Scale Software testing and integration for product quality qualification and assurance
- Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Powershell, Python) and building required automation tools
- Closely collaborating with geographically distributed software and engineering teams.
- Working with other cross-functional teams from software, platform, and hardware to understand requirements, set priorities, develop the long-term validation infrastructure needs.
- 2+ year experience on CI/CD/CT flow development
- 2+ years Software design and programming experience in C/C++/Python for testing, debugging and problem solving
- Experience with software validation for one of software (compiler, BSP/Linux kernel, and AI/ML framework)
- Rich Experience with building tool/system like Make, CMake, Yocto, and Bazel
- Familiar with gtest, python unittest or other testing frameworks.
- Familiarity of version control tool with GIT and GitHub
- Familiarity with software release management tools
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level is a plus