As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
- Managing infrastructure in co-located datacenters and the cloud using automation.
- Ensuring security of Linux-based systems using DevSecOps methodology.
- Maintaining strong uptime of all systems and improving long-term reliability and scalability.
- Working with Engineering stakeholders to define future compute architecture.
- Conducting capacity planning and maintain equitable usage of SiFive compute farms.
- Assisting in patch management and conduct regular audits.
- Hardware benchmarking.
- Configuring monitoring, alerting and log management across all systems.
- 5+ years of recent experience managing Linux systems in a production environment.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automated server provisioning technologies.
- Strong problem-solving ability, and desire to implement innovative solutions.
- Deep Linux expertise .
- Solid experience in Bash, Python or other scripting language.
- Experience managing infrastructure both in physical datacenters and in the cloud (preferably AWS).
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Salt, Puppet and Ansible .
- Experience with Hashicorp tools such as Terraform, Vault and Packer..
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes or other container orchestration platform.
- Solid experience setting up monitoring and telemetry systems such as Grafana, Nagios, Sensu and Ganglia.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the semiconductor industry and with EDA tools and licenses.
- Strong knowledge of Networking and Storage specifically Juniper and NetApp.
- Experience with job batching systems such as SLURM and LSF.
- Experience with CI/CD flows and systems such as Jenkins.