Director of Business Development, Automotive (Western Europe)
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
SiFive is looking for an expert in the European Automotive market. This individual is a driven, results-based, independent-thinking individual who will help to identify, shape, and win business opportunities for SiFive in the European Automotive market.
This is a strategic business development role, coordinating between the various parties of the eco-system to evangelize SiFive RISC-V solutions for use in their semiconductor products, and closing strategic RISC-V Automotive opportunities. This role reports to the VP of Business Development.
SiFive has multiple design-wins and active opportunities in the automotive sector but is looking to strategically expand and increase our position in this space.
SiFive, as the founder and leader of RISC-V computing is especially well positioned with our broad product portfolio and company profile.
LOCATION: The ideal candidate for this role can be located in Western Europe.
- Evangelizing SiFive RISC-V into various Car Manufacturers, Tier-1 OEMs, Semiconductor suppliers, Automotive Software eco-system.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for SiFive products Licensing with Car Manufacturers, Tier-1 OEMS, and Semiconductor suppliers.
- Obtaining and closing business.
- Bringing leadership and expertise in this sector to SiFive—working with the cross functional teams, including Sales, Product and Marketing teams to facilitate strong strategies and products.
- Working with and guiding the marketing teams towards Events, Conferences, and other marketing vital for this market segment.
- 10+ years of experience in Automotive roles at semiconductor, FPGA, IP, EDA, or microelectronics companies.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of key players, automotive projects.
- Established contacts within major Automotive customers (Car manufacturers, Tier-1 OEM’s).
- Strong understanding of the emerging requirements of Automotive as it relates to ISO 26262 ASIL B/D requirements for semiconductor solutions in the car.
- Technical background/credibility, deep understanding of semiconductor design cycle.
- Great discernment and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Track record of closing opportunities in the Automotive sector.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a generous time-off policy, pension, employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!