CPU Design Verification Engineer
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
We at SiFive are looking for a CPU Design Verification Engineer to join our growing team working on implementing verification methodologies to parameterizable CPU IP generators. SiFive is looking for someone with outstanding knowledge and skills in verification who will build an environment to be used specifically with SiFive’s functional programming-based hardware design suite.
- Triaging and debugging tests with senior verification engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Planning and debugging the verification infrastructure to keep the regressions and the tools in perfect status to identify fault points.
- Identifying and writing all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- 4+ years experience with hardware design and verification.
- Experience with basic CPU microarchitecture (and related technologies and algorithms), as well as functional verification and simulation tools.