Random Test Generator Lead
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
We at SiFive are looking for a Senior Random Test Generator to join our growing team working on creating scalable, configurable, parameterizable RISC-V random test generators. SiFive is looking for someone with outstanding knowledge and skills in RISC-V assembly, random test generation, and software architecture development skills.
- Architecture is a random test generator that allows for scalability and extensibility as core and platform features are added to our product line
- Create a clear user interface to encourage the writing of tests that can be automatically crossed to generate various corner case scenarios
- Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- 5+ years of experience with CPU design verification or modeling
- Experience with basic CPU microarchitecture (and related technologies and algorithms)
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; flexible work environment; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.