Sr. Manager, Quality
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
With the widespread interest in SiFive solutions and the RISC-V architecture across the industry, the demand is strong and increasing for use of SiFive’s products in numerous markets, with commercial and quality expectations. As SiFive continues to grow, the position of Quality Manager is being established to address the needed scale and emphasis for the company in this area. The Program Management Office (PMO) includes program management, process, and release management functions as centralized resources in the company, and this position reports into the (PMO) to provide a comprehensive Quality function within SiFive. As a Quality Manager at SiFive, you will work with engineers passionate about designing industry-leading CPU cores, the tools, software and infrastructure to realize that vision, along with program and product managers and marketing personnel defining and planning and tracking products and programs with business goals and metrics. SiFive is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with lots of opportunity, and we are looking for people who are as excited as we are about bringing new IP and complete solutions to market quickly, with high quality, and exceptional performance.
- Review and cultivate development processes to assure top quality deliverables to our IP customers
- Supervise the production process to make sure all products meet consistent standards
- Specify/Develop/Implement quality control tests
- Inspect products at various development stages through to production
- Identify, document and escalate quality and production issues for corrective resolution
- Drive innovation and reviews of larger issues to establish preventative actions
- Agility to take on special quality projects
- Participate in developing, improving project, program management and product life cycle processes.
- 5+ yrs of experience with CPU, GPU, or compute element design background. Technical design engineering knowledge is required.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire development process for complex IP
- Strong technical, organizational, and project management skills
- Process oriented individual who can establish and drive methodology, quality improvement, and thorough IP Reviews
- Strong rapport with development peers
- Familiarity with the ISO9000 standard and requirements and ability to drive support/adherence within a company
- Track record of driving quality management and improvements
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- BS/MS degree in EE or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.