Senior Marcom Specialist
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP & SoC IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our shown success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of domain-specific hardware needed to design next-generation products.
SiFive was founded and is actively run by the developers of RISC-V. If you are passionate about working with industry leaders and innovators, then send us your application today!
- Organize and execute PR events for Taiwan and Mainland China.
- Work with different stakeholders across teams (e.g. product branding for Sales team, employee branding for HR) to implement online campaigns & offline events, and explore new promotional opportunities.
- Developing and dealing with PR campaigns and media relations activities and strategies.
- Manage SiFive Official Accounts in Taiwan and China.
- Write and distribute marketing materials, including press releases, social media posts, brochures, and other types of content to promote the products.
- Work closely with product/engineering experts to have the best solution for both product marketing and brand marketing.
- Translated company press release into Traditional and Simplified Chinese versions and post to media agencies.
- 3+ years prior experience in a PR role.
- Good planning and execution skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English.
- A communicator who works well independently and is a team player.
- Superior time management skills and ability to multitask project management skills and attention to detail.
- Able to build positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public and experience managing media relations including online, broadcast and print.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms.
- Academic background in public relations, journalism or communication or a related field is a plus.