As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
• Developing and supporting the physical design implementation and signoff flows
• Developing and maintaining custom CAD tools for implementation and signoff
• Developing infrastructure for design audits, tracking and analysis, and release
• Working with vendors to resolve tool issues.
• Proficiency with scripting languages such as tcl and Python
• Experience with CAD flow development on latest EDA tools in PnR and signoff
• Experience in one or more aspects of PD such as synthesis, PnR, timing, physical
• Experience with Version Control Systems and Makefiles is a plus
• Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality design
• Ability to work well with others and a belief that engineering is a team sport.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.