Director, Physical Design
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms are continuing to enable leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, data center, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
At SiFive, we are always excited to connect with talented individuals, who are just as passionate about driving innovation and changing the world as we are.
Our constant innovation and ongoing success is down to our amazing teams of incredibly talented people, who collaborate and support each other to come up with truly groundbreaking ideas and solutions. Solutions that will have a huge impact on people's lives; making the world a better place, one processor at a time.
Are you ready?
To learn more about SiFive’s phenomenal success and to see why we have won the GSA’s prestigious Most Respected Private Company Award (for the fourth time!), check out our website and Glassdoor pages.
- Developing and supporting the physical design implementation and signoff flows
- Developing PD methodology at cutting edge nodes for high performance RISC-V CPU cores.
- Support infrastructure for design audits, tracking and analysis, and release.
- Working with vendors to resolve tool issues.
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as tcl and Python
- Experience with CAD flow development on latest EDA tools in PnR and signoff
- Prior experience with STA flow development a major plus.
- Experience in one or more aspects of PD such as synthesis, PnR, timing, physical verification, IR/EM
- Experience with Version Control Systems and Makefiles is a plus.
- Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality design.
- Ability to work well with others and a belief that engineering is a team sport.
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering with 13+ yrs of experience.
This position requires a successful background and reference checks and satisfactory proof of your right to work in:India
Any offer of employment for this position is also contingent on the Company verifying that you are a authorized for access to export-controlled technology under applicable export control laws or, if you are not already authorized, our ability to successfully obtain any necessary export license(s) or other approvals.
SiFive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.