ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
Director of Program Management (ASIC/SOC)
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
At OpenFive - a SiFive entity, you will become part of an exciting and dynamic team that will challenge your Program Management skills, managing global, multi-site ASIC development projects towards customer satisfaction as well as on-time and on-budget deliveries.
- Lead the Program Management team, and communicate program updates and progress to both Sr. Management and Executives as well as to customers as needed.
- Develop a plan to lead and track short-term and long-term achievements, overall schedule and budget, risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Supervise and manage ASIC/SOC projects in several hand-off models, including from specification to silicon production ramp-up (turnkey), RTL and GDSII.
- Drive resolution of technical issues between multi-functional teams: Technology/Library, IP owners/vendors, Design, DV, FPGA, Physical Design, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams: Design, IP, Operations (Package, Test, Product Engineering) teams internally and coordinate their activities and deliveries to meet the project timelines.
- Work with architecture team and chip Integration teams to drive project PPA goals.
- Serve as the representative of OpenFive when working with customers on all aspects of the ASIC/SOC projects.
- 15+ years of experience in SOC/ASIC/ASSP development.
- 8+ years of experience leading ASIC development/operations teams in a functional/resource management or project/program management responsibility.
- BA degree or higher in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field. PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent is a bonus!
- Knowledge of the complete ASIC development life-cycle and development of ASIC flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing/negotiation skills, including in direct customer engagements.
- Exposure to silicon operations (packaging, test, and product engineering) desired.