Design Verification Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- Review and influence product definition and specifications from a verification perspective
- Architect and design debug and verification hooks as needed
- Select the best tools and methods for verification
- Help to prioritize the verification work efforts
- Brainstorm and drive solutions across disciplines to improve product quality and engineering productivity
- A minimum of 1 year of recent experience with standard verification tools and methodologies (UVM, Verdi/DVE, Verilog, Makefiles, scripting languages, etc.)
- Familiarity with and/or ability to learn languages and methodologies that are not part of the industry standard approach to verification (Scala, Chisel, etc.)
- A conscientious and thorough approach to Design Verification
- Solid understanding of processor and SoC architecture, or a strong desire and ability to learn same
- A passion for verification as a long term career path
- Good interpersonal skills to listen to diverse points of view and influence people from different disciplines
- An unwavering commitment to product quality
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, an employee stock option program, and much more.
In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual health examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.