Strategic Sales Director
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- Develop, find, and grow new opportunities within a major strategic account.
- Become the trusted authority on the account by understanding and explaining how SiFive’s product and roadmap fit with the customers current and future objectives, both internally at SiFive and with the customer.
- Collaborate with all levels of the customer organization from engineers, management and marketing to executives.
- Manage a territory and be able to seek for new opportunities that utilize the existing product roadmap.
- Create accurate opportunity forecasts and oversee the maintenance of CRM databases.
- Develop productive customer relations and understand the business needs of your customer(s).
- Continuously invest in improving sales process and enabling a culture of teamwork.
- Explore ways of improving the status quo both within the sales team and across the company while creating a trusted and open work environment.
- 10+ years of experience in sales or business development teams at semiconductor companies, prior experience in IP Sales is highly preferable.
- Technical expertise sufficient to contribute and participate in pathfinding, roadmap, and exploration topics with key strategic accounts.
- Large network of contacts and relationships at key strategic accounts in the region.
- A deep understanding of the strategic sales process.
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.