ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Strategic Sales Director
SiFive is on a mission to make it easier and faster to build custom chips for the new age of computing based on data, AI, and communications. SiFive is the leading provider of commercial processor cores using the exciting, new RISC-V standard being adopted and evaluated by leading technology companies worldwide. Founded by the inventors of RISC-V, and led by a team of seasoned industry executives, SiFive offers the expertise, tools, and tech to enable customized silicon to be developed specifically for each customer’s needs.
You’ll be joining a team with passion and purpose: democratizing access to silicon, to unlock customer roadmaps and enable new product experiences in exciting new growth markets.
- Develop, find, and grow new opportunities within a major strategic account.
- Become the trusted authority on the account by understanding and explaining how SiFive’s product and roadmap fit with the customers current and future objectives, both internally at SiFive and with the customer.
- Collaborate with all levels of the customer organization from engineers, management and marketing to executives.
- Manage a territory and be able to seek for new opportunities that utilize the existing product roadmap.
- Create accurate opportunity forecasts and oversee the maintenance of CRM databases.
- Develop productive customer relations and understand the business needs of your customer(s).
- Continuously invest in improving sales process and enabling a culture of teamwork.
- Explore ways of improving the status quo both within the sales team and across the company while creating a trusted and open work environment.
- 10+ years of experience in sales or business development teams at semiconductor companies, prior experience in IP Sales is highly preferable.
- Technical expertise sufficient to contribute and participate in pathfinding, roadmap, and exploration topics with key strategic accounts.
- Large network of contacts and relationships at key strategic accounts in the region.
- A deep understanding of the strategic sales process.
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.