ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
AI/ML Compiler Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
We are looking for an experienced AI/ML compiler engineer, passionate about optimization, compiler technology and parallel compute. The candidate should demonstrate a track record in developing compiler technology in MLIR, LLVM, TVM or similar frameworks to achieve optimizations of algorithms in domains such as AI, deep learning, and high performance computing.
- Develope MLIR and LLVM based compiler technology for the SiFive Intelligence platforms.
- Develope large-scale production software with testing and continuous integration in mind.
- Closely collaborate with Algorithm, Frameworks and hardware teams to codesign an end to end optimized vertical solutions for AI and other domains.
- Collaborate with open source projects, upstream changes and coordinating internally and externally with cross geographical and distributed ecosystems.
- 3+ years of experience in compiler technology.
- 3+ years of experience in optimization for parallel algorithms and certain vertical domains such as AI or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in developing production software.
- Experience with open source contribution.
- Experience with hardware specific optimizations such as SIMD and special accelerators.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, employee stock option program, and much more. In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual physical examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.