ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
Strategic Sales Director
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
As a Sales Director at OpenFive, a SiFive entity, you will be licensing high-speed interface IP to chip makers in North America reporting to the VP of Worldwide SoC-IP Sales.
- Prospecting, qualifying and targeting profile companies to expand the opportunity pipeline.
- Developing and executing strategic account plans to achieve sales targets.
- Creating and communicating sales goals to internal organization, lead corporate resources based on an account plan.
- Developing trust-based relationships with customers to foster partnering on long-term roadmaps.
- Communicating OpenFive’s value proposition and differentiation.
- 8+ years of experience selling complex and sophisticated technical products in the chip industry.
- 5+years in semiconductor IP sales.
- Good technical foundation on high-speed controller and PHY interface IP.
- Familiarity with the IP sales process, selling to multiple levels within a customer organization.
- Strong team-player with exceptional communication skills.