ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Product Marketing Manager / Director
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
SiFive is looking for a director-level product marketing manager who is passionate about defining products and leading teams to build commercial IP cores for use in semiconductor SoC designs, making the most of the open-source RISC-V architecture. Here at SiFive we are bringing ideas and methodologies from the software industry into the semiconductor industry and hardware core IP design in order to deliver high value to customers in the form of highly-configurable products with unmatched agility.
A new CPU architecture only comes around once every 30 years or so. This is your chance to play a critical role with the industry leader in bringing commercial solutions based on the RISC-V ISA to the world. In this role you will use your technical, marketing, and product management skills to define, steer development, and manage products in the SiFive Core IP product line, as well as drive key technology initiatives utilized within these products.
LOCATION: The ideal candidate for this role can work out of our offices in San Francisco Bay Area or Austin, TX, or remotely from anywhere in the US. Due to COVID-19, all positions are currently work-from-home until further notice.
- Product marketing and business development required to accelerate the adoption of SiFive’s Core IP portfolio in applications ranging from endpoints to the edge that are undergoing rapid transformation from compute perspective.
- Growing the pipeline of a portion of our Core IP portfolio and working closely with sales to translate the market requirements to product features enabling leadership products.
- Owning and leading MRD/MRS, GTM strategy, marketing campaigns and enable sales to get Design Wins with your product portfolio. Title commensurate with experience.
- 15+ years in technology industry with preference for semiconductor industry experience
- 10+ years in a role dealing directly with customers, such as Product Management and Marketing, Segment Marketing, Business Development.
- Fluent in semiconductor technologies from a business perspective for CPU, IP, ASIC, SoCs, Packaging etc.
- Understanding of emerging technologies ranging from wearables to autonomous machines. Cognizant of compute requirements of these new workloads.
- Well-connected in Silicon Valley and other technology hotbeds (Shenzhen, Hsinchu, Israel etc.). Existing relationships with key decision makers in Silicon supply chain from SoC vendors to OEMs.
- Public speaking experience in front of a diverse audience ranging from 5 – 100+ people and a mix of technical and business audience. Ability to crisply articulate and communicate highly sophisticated concepts and arguments.
- Experience enabling sales to drive large complex opportunities from concept to closure.