ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Parallel Compute Runtime Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
SiFive is proud to take a software-first approach to develop tools and frameworks that achieve cutting-edge performance without compromising quality. SiFive's Intelligence processors leverage and extend RISC-V Vectors to accelerate AI applications for the edge and beyond. Our Core IPs navigate tradeoffs between performance, power, and area, but do not sacrifice flexibility or programmability. Our software stack is co-designed with the hardware and developed with scalability and quality in mind. Join us to create revolutionary software from the ground up.
We are looking for an experienced parallel computing runtime engineer passionate about heterogeneous parallel computing, developing high quality, innovative, and scalable software that enables efficient execution of parallel multi-threaded applications to run efficiently on the SiFive Intelligence processors.
- Developing high quality, scalable and innovative heterogeneous parallel computing runtime.
- Collaborating with the MLIR, LLVM, Frameworks, algorithms and hardware teams.
- Developing software that meets certain quality and real time requirements for applications in multiple domains such as Machine Learning and AI.
- Designing scalable and maintainable solutions from the ground up.
- 3+ proven years of experience in developing high quality production software.
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in developing runtimes for parallel systems or accelerators.
- Experience in system software understanding and debugging.