ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
MLIR Compiler Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
We at SiFive are proud to take a software first approach to develop tools and frameworks that achieves cutting edge performance without compromising quality for the SiFive Intelligence processor family. The SiFive Intelligence processors deliver AI acceleration for the edge and beyond. SiFive intelligence builds on RISC-V Vectors (RVV) allowing SiFive to design Core IPs that deliver performance, are optimized for power and area, but do not sacrifice flexibility or programmability. Our software stack is codesigned with the hardware and developed with scalability and quality in mind. Join us to develop a revolutionary software from the ground up.
We are looking for an experienced MLIR compiler engineer, passionate about optimization, compiler technology and parallel compute. The candidate should demonstrate a track record in developing compiler technology in MLIR, LLVM or similar frameworks to achieve optimizations of algorithms in domains such as AI, deep learning, and high performance computing.
- Developing MLIR and LLVM based compiler technology for the SiFive Intelligence platforms.
- Developing large-scale production software with testing and continuous integration in mind.
- Closely collaborating with Algorithm, Frameworks and hardware teams to codesign an end to end optimized vertical solutions for AI and other domains.
- Collaborating with open source projects, upstream changes and coordinating internally and externally with cross geographical and distributed ecosystems.
- 5+ years of experience in compiler technology.
- 5+ years of experience in optimization for parallel algorithms and certain vertical domains such as AI or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in developing production software.
- Experience with open source contribution.
- Experience with hardware specific optimizations such as SIMD and special accelerators.