ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
Senior AI/ML Application Framework Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
SiFive is proud to take a software-first approach to develop tools and frameworks that achieve cutting-edge performance without compromising quality. SiFive's Intelligence processors leverage and extend RISC-V Vectors to accelerate AI applications for the edge and beyond. Our Core IPs navigate tradeoffs between performance, power, and area, but do not sacrifice flexibility or programmability. Our software stack is co-designed with the hardware and developed with scalability and quality in mind. Join us to create revolutionary software from the ground up.
We are looking for an experienced AI/ML application frameworks engineer passionate about deploying AI inference and end to end enablement, AI framework integration, model accuracy , and performance analysis and tuning. Looking for candidates who are seeking to develop high quality, innovative, and scalable software that enables state of the art AI inference models to run efficiently and accurately on the SiFive Intelligence processors.
- Bring up AI/ML model including model deployment and accuracy verification/tuning
- AI/ML model end to end performance analysis and tuning
- Quantized ML model development and retrain
- Deep learning application and flow implementation and integration
- Co-work with SW & HW members for performance exploring and tuning
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years experience working in AI/ML model deployment, verification, tuning and quantization
- Experience in AI frameworks: Tensorflow/Tensorflow-Lite/Pytorch/Tensor-RT/CUDA
- 3+ proven years of experience in developing high quality production software in C/C++/Python.
- Experience in understanding and debugging functional and performance of AI inference applications