ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Junior Technical Program Manager
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
This position is for Technical Program Manager (TPM), within a newly formed Program Management Office (PMO) within SiFive. The primary charter for this group is to coordinate, lead and track cross functional execution on key programs in the company through the entire product life cycle (PLC). As a TPM at SiFive, you will work with engineers passionate about designing industry-leading CPU cores and the tools, software and infrastructure to realize that vision, as well as product managers and marketing personnel to include business goals and metrics for a program. SiFive is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with lots of opportunities, and we are looking for people who are as excited as we are about bringing new IP and complete solutions to market quickly, with high quality, and exceptional performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders/technical leads in cross-functional teams to develop schedule, resourcing allocation, and overall plan to meet program goals.
- Build a plan for effective execution, monitoring/tracking and identifying critical paths, program risks and issues, from planning through execution, delivery, and support phases.
- Co-ordinate cross-functional group activities, track dependencies. Drive teams to meet schedules and goals.
- Participate in technical discussions, be able to resolve high-level project issues.
- Lead tasks, issues reporting and resolution.
- Responsible for effective and consistent communication and reporting of overall program status.
- Participate in developing, improving project, program management, and product life cycle processes.
- Experience with CPU technology and associated software and tools development.
- Ability to facilitate technical discussions and can drive engineering decisions.
- Proficiency with Git/Github, JIRA, Confluence.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with project and program management tools and processes for effective, efficient planning and execution is a strong plus.
- BS/MS degree in EE, CE, CS or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.