ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
Senior Technical Program Manager - Software
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
We at SiFive are proud to take a "software first" approach to develop tools and frameworks that achieve cutting edge performance without compromising quality for the SiFive Intelligence processor family. The SiFive Intelligence processors deliver AI acceleration for the edge and beyond. SiFive intelligence builds on RISC-V Vectors (RVV) allowing SiFive to design Core IPs that deliver performance, are optimized for power and area, but do not sacrifice flexibility or programmability. Our software stack is co-designed with the hardware, developed with scalability and quality in mind, and driven by well known leaders in the compiler, ML and system infrastructure space. Join us to develop a revolutionary software from the ground up.
The PMO office mission is to establish an execution driven culture among all the engineering teams and leaders. The team follows industry standard tools and practices and works closely with engineering leads to learn and adapt to the special needs of SiFive and its customers. As a technical program manager at SiFive, you will work with engineers passionate about designing industry-leading Intelligence platforms hardware, tools, software and infrastructure to realize that vision, and product managers and marketing personnel to include business goals and metrics for a program. SiFive is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with lots of opportunity, and we are looking for people who are as excited as we are about bringing new IP and complete solutions to market quickly, with high quality, and exceptional performance.
We are hiring a Technical Program Manager, a person passionate about execution with technical experience in software development and domains such as high performance computing, accelerated computing, or AI acceleration and proven experience in program management.
- Collaborating with various team members in cross-functional teams to develop schedule, resourcing allocation, and overall plan to meet program goals.
- Building a plan for effective execution, monitoring/tracking and identifying critical paths, program risks and issues, from planning through execution, delivery, and support phases.
- Coordinating cross-functional group activities, tracking dependencies. Driving teams to meet schedules and goals.
- Participating in technical discussions, being able to resolve high-level project issues.
- Leading tasks, issues reporting and resolution.
- Responsible for effective and consistent communication and reporting of overall program status.
- Participating in developing, improving project, program management and product life cycle processes.
- Technical background in one of the areas of software engineering, high performance computing or AI.
- 5+ years of technical leadership and program management experience leading programs across several teams, including hardware and software engineering, and product marketing.
- Track record of driving project development and program management across functional teams with well-defined metrics, from concept through production.
- Ability to lead technical discussions and can drive engineering decisions.
- Proficiency with Git/Github, JIRA, Confluence.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with project and program management tools and processes for effective and efficient planning and execution.
- BS/MS degree in EE, CE, CS or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.