ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
2021 Internship - FPGA Design Verification
SiFive is on a mission to make it easier and faster to build custom chips for the new age of computing based on data, AI, and communications. SiFive is the leading provider of commercial processor cores using the exciting, new RISC-V standard being adopted and evaluated by leading technology companies worldwide. Founded by the inventors of RISC-V, and led by a team of seasoned industry executives, SiFive offers the expertise, tools, and tech to enable customized silicon to be developed specifically for each customer’s needs.
You will be joining a team with passion and purpose: democratizing access to silicon, to unlock customer roadmaps and enable new product experiences in exciting new growth markets.
Location: Please note that due to COVID-19, the Taiwan-based internships in 2021 are only open to Taiwan-based candidates.
What You Will Work On:
As an Intern on the Design Verification team, you will have a chance to work on a project which will inspect the behaviors of test cases, such as stress-ng and litmus.
What You Will Learn:
- RISCV instructions and assembly programming
- Establish fpga related background, linux booting sequence; how to start a program on linux and debugging
- Cross build linux and benchmarks
- Dive into a particular program to know how to stress testing a system
- Pursuing a Master's or Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Programming language experience on C and basic concept about assembly programming
- Completed either of the following coursework: micro architecture, computer organization, embedded system and/or system software
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the internship for at least three months
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.