ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Competitor Analysis and Infrastructure Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- Competitor board enabling and benchmarking
- Competitor microarchitecture analysis
- Root cause the performance difference caused by either SW and/or HW
- SiFive board benchmarking
- Performance infrastructure building
- Regression system development and maintenance for performance monitoring of RTL and models of all cores
- Workflow development
- Experienced with board enabling and benchmarking
- Experienced with system performance analysis
- Experienced with workflow automation
- Experienced with server management
- Good interpersonal skills to listen to diverse points of view and influence people from different fields