San Mateo, CA
Product Manager - Cloud/SaaS
SiFive is looking for an inspirational Product Leader to help us shape the way chips are designed, emulated, and delivered in a world powered by cloud services. As a Product Manager for SiFive Cloud Services, you will own and drive the life cycle of new features and products — from high-level concept to delivery and end-of-life.
- You own the product, the revenue, and the results. No excuses.
- You can succinctly articulate the customer and their pain. You understand their world — and their constraints. You live to make their lives easier.
- You love building products that are easy to adopt and use. You have a keen design sensibility, and you are always looking for ways to improve the usability of your products.
- You recognize key business drivers — and can work cross-functionally with internal Stakeholders to satisfy their requirements for the product.
- Sales and Marketing love your slides and positioning statements.
- Support teams call you first when something is wrong and know you will not leave them in a lurch with a customer.
- You love to move fast, and ship stuff that matters.
What you bring to the challenge
- You have built SaaS products and understand the challenges of running a SaaS platform at global scale.
- You have a deep understanding of the needs of software/hardware developers and appreciate the unique challenges of crafting a product experience that speaks to developer sensibilities.
- You can break down complex technical problems into small, releasable, user-valuable features.
- You can describe complex issues clearly and succinctly to someone who doesn't have a Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and/or an MBA or equivalent experience.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.