Product Marketing Manager
SiFive is on a mission to make it easier and faster to build custom chips for the new age of computing based on data, AI, and communications. We are the leading provider of commercial processor cores using the exciting, new RISC-V standard being adopted and evaluated by leading technology companies worldwide. Founded by the inventors of RISC-V, and led by a team of seasoned industry executives, SiFive offers the expertise, tools, and tech to enable customized silicon to be developed specifically for each customer’s needs.
You’ll be joining a team with passion and purpose: democratizing access to silicon, to unlock customer roadmaps and enable new product experiences in exciting new growth markets.
SiFive has brought the RISC-V revolution to the market. Now, we are aiming to reach an even larger number of customers by taking advantage of SiFive's extensive portfolio of products. As a Product Marketing Manager at SiFive, you are an integral member of SiFive product marketing and management teams. You will be responsible for owning all aspects of a portfolio of SiFive CPU products and accelerating the adoption of our CPU IP portfolio in diverse markets.
We are looking for people who are as excited as we are about working in a fast-paced dynamic environment to bring new CPU products to market!
- Responsible for the Product Marketing as well as Management of our portfolio of CPU Products, and own them from concept through EOL (End of Life).
- Responsible for sales enablement for the portfolio of products to enable DWINs (Design Wins) and drive marketing campaigns for demand generation.
- Track CPU market requirements for various different segments; from AI/ML (Artificial intelligence/ Machine Learning) to Edge/Networking.
- Enable sales to drive large complex opportunities from concept to closure.
- Generate and maintain all product related collateral.
- 2 - 5 years of proven experience in technology industry with preference for semiconductor industry experience.
- 2 - 5 years in customer facing role such as Product Marketing, Segment Marketing, Business Development, Account management.
- Proficient in semiconductor technologies from business perspective for IP, ASIC, SoCs, Packaging etc.
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of a diverse mix of technical and business audience. Ability to crisply articulate and communicate highly complex concepts and arguments.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.