San Mateo, CA
Strategic Sales Director
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP & SoC IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our shown success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of domain-specific hardware needed to design next-generation products.
SiFive was founded and is actively run by the developers of RISC-V. If you are passionate about working with industry leaders and innovators, then send us your application today!
SiFive’s customers and partners are the world’s leading technology semiconductor and system OEM companies, and we are looking to build long term strategic engagements with such companies with our RISC-V IP. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the relationship, business development, and sales objectives at these customers in achieving financial and strategic goals.
- Create and execute account plans in order to achieve financial and key objectives.
- Develop, find, and grow new opportunities within a strategic account.
- Becomes the trusted authority on the account by understanding and explaining how SiFive’s product and roadmap fit with the customers current and future objectives, both internally at SiFive and with the customer.
- Create accurate opportunity forecasts, and oversee the maintenance of CRM databases.
- Develop productive customer relations and understand the business needs of your customers.
- Continuously invest in improving sales process and enabling a culture of team work.
- Explore ways of improving the status quo both within the sales team and across the company while creating a trusted and open work environment.
- 10+ years of experience in sales or business development teams at semiconductor companies, prior experience in IP Sales is highly preferable.
- A proven record of consistently delivering against financial targets at global leading technology companies.
- A deep understanding of the strategic sales process.
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then we believe SiFive is the place for you.
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.