Education Program Marketing, Specialist
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Constantly interface with corporate MarComm team of SiFive U.S.
- Collect various requests from K12 to universities and institutions and translate them into product specifications to meet the required learning outcomes.
- Create and maintain technical content and produce educational, training materials for the use of educators and learners, in various formats including documents and videos.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders, ecosystem partners, to collaborate and define content development projects
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy, marketing plans and operation execution.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- 5 to 6 years related experience.
- BS in computer science or electronic engineering.
- Education program and product experience and track record of educational and training material/technology development and packaging.
- Strong program management capability, digital system design experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Experience of working in startup / rapidly changing / multi-task environments.
- Knowledge of RISC-V, open-source hardware or IC industry, teaching experience at University is a plus.