Education Program Marketing, Specialist
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Constantly interface with corporate MarComm team of SiFive U.S.
- Collect various requests from K12 to universities and institutions and translate them into product specifications to meet the required learning outcomes.
- Create and maintain technical content and produce educational, training materials for the use of educators and learners, in various formats including documents and videos.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders, ecosystem partners, to collaborate and define content development projects
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy, marketing plans and operation execution.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- 5 to 6 years related experience.
- BS in computer science or electronic engineering.
- Education program and product experience and track record of educational and training material/technology development and packaging.
- Strong program management capability, digital system design experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Experience of working in startup / rapidly changing / multi-task environments.
- Knowledge of RISC-V, open-source hardware or IC industry, teaching experience at University is a plus.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower