San Mateo, CA
Product Marketing Director
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of domain-specific hardware needed to design next-generation products.
In this role as a Product Marketing Director you will be responsible for product marketing/management and the business development required to accelerate the adoption of SiFive’s Core IP portfolio in emerging applications that are undergoing rapid transformation from compute perspective. You would be chartered with growing the pipeline of a portion of our portfolio, and work closely with our engineering teams to translate the requirements from our existing and potential customers to product features enabling leadership products.
We are looking for people who are as excited as we are about working in a fast-paced dynamic environment to bring new CPU products to market!
- Own the MRD (Marketing Requirement Document), PRD (Product Requirements Document), GTM (Go-To-Market) strategies and lead the marketing campaigns for your portfolio products.
- Deliver a business pipeline (Design Wins, ROI, Long Term Revenue).
- Manage delivery of complex multi-year life-cycle products and lead customer engagements.
- Translate market requirements to CPU IP product features.
- Enable sales to drive large complex opportunities from concept to closure.
- 10-15 years of proven experience in technology industry with preference for semiconductor industry experience; especially in CPU, GPU, DSP, FPGA, or other compute engines such as HW accelerators.
- 10+ years in a customer-facing role such as Product Marketing, Segment Marketing, Business Development.
- Understanding of emerging technologies ranging from wearables to autonomous machines. Cognizant of compute requirements of these new workloads.
- Well-connected in Silicon Valley and other technology hotbeds (Shenzhen, Hsinchu, Israel etc.)
- Public speaking in front of a diverse mix of technical and business audience. Ability to crisply articulate and communicate complex and sophisticated concepts and arguments.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.