May 15, 2018
SiFive to Hold Inaugural Technical Symposium in Shanghai
SAN MATEO, Calif. – May 15, 2018
WHO: SiFive, the leading provider of commercial RISC-V processor IP.
WHAT: SiFive will hold its 2018 Technical Symposium in Shanghai. As the first company to bring commercial RISC-V IP to market, SiFive will provide an overview of the RISC-V instruction set architecture, its history and future trends; an introduction to the RISC-V ecosystem; a summary of the latest RISC-V cores and platforms; and demonstrations from SiFive and its partners.
Speakers at the event include:
- Thomas Xu, CEO of Brite Semi
- Dr. Naveed Sherwani, CEO of SiFive
- Martin Fink, CTO of Western Digital
- Dr. Yunsup Lee, CTO of SiFive
- Venkatesh Narayanan, Senior Director at MicroSemi
- Dr. Shafy Eltoukhy, VP of Operations at SiFive
- Dr. Krste Asanovic, Chief Architect at SiFive
- Dr. John Zhuang, CTO of Brite Semi
- Dr. Yungang Bao, Director of Research at the Center for Advanced Computer Systems
WHEN: 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Thursday, May 17, 2018
WHERE: Shanghai Evergreen Laurel Hotel, 1136 Zuchongzhi Rd, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 201203
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP based on the RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of industry veterans and founded by the inventors of RISC-V, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors. SiFive is located in Silicon Valley and has venture backing from Sutter Hill Ventures, Spark Capital, Osage University Partners and Chengwei Capital, along with strategic partners Huami, SK Telecom, Western Digital and Intel Capital. For more information, visit www.sifive.com.
MEDIA CONTACTSStephanie Chan
SHIFT Communications for SiFive