As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
• Hands on system verilog/UVM development work for modern high performance CPU
• Work will involve writing test cases, using test generators to generate targeted tests for RISCV CPU verification
• Working with internal test generators to target coverage/test-plan scenarios
• 2-5 years of experience in DV preferably in CPU verification.
• Proficiency in System Verilog and UVM methodology.
• Very good object oriented programming skills.
• Any CPU architecture knowledge (x86, ARM or RISC-V) with test-writing/testplan implementation experience.
• Any scripting knowledge, preferably python.
• Bus interface knowledge like AXI or PCIE
• Integration experience with third party VIPs like bus VIPs.
• CPU micro-arch knowledge.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.