Senior Engineer - Physical Design CAD
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
• Developing and supporting the physical design implementation and signoff flows
• Developing and maintaining custom CAD tools for implementation and signoff
• Developing infrastructure for design audits, tracking and analysis, and release
• Working with vendors to resolve tool issues.
• Proficiency with scripting languages such as tcl and Python
• Experience with CAD flow development on latest EDA tools in PnR and signoff
• Experience in one or more aspects of PD such as synthesis, PnR, timing, physical
• Experience with Version Control Systems and Makefiles is a plus
• Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality design
• Ability to work well with others and a belief that engineering is a team sport.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.