ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
Our office in La Ciotat, France is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join the team and help us grow even further. As the first EA/Office Manager in France, you will have a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing semiconductor "startup" and to work with a fun and engaging team. You will be able to work closely with employees of all levels, from interns to C-Suite.
- Performing various administrative support tasks for the Managing Director. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, maintaining calendar, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, scheduling travel arrangements;
- Planning and coordinating employee/client events;
- Responding and resolving administrative/facilities problems and inquiries with your professional judgement;
- Acting as liaison for maintenance, IT service, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands;
- Scheduling and coordinating local interview appointments in collaboration with the global Talent Acquisition and hiring teams;
- Welcoming candidates and assisting hiring managers with moving candidates through onsite or video interviews;
- Optionally, working as part of a team on ad hoc local and international HR projects, such as compensation and benefits, immigration, remote working policies, documenting policies, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Office Manager;
- Experience supporting executive leaders proactively ideally in startups with global presence;
- Experience and interest in working in high-growth and high-pace companies;
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy even in a high-pressure situation;
- Highly proficient in GSuite applications and MS office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition tools such as Greenhouse ATS, Greenhouse Onboarding, or similar;.
- Strong decision-making skills and willingness to act on your own initiative;
- Highly organized with an outstanding eye for details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and in French;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with many personalities.