ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Frameworks Integration Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
At SiFive, we build a culture of hardware-software codesign to develop a highly optimized hardware and software IP that targets a wide range of applications and domains; our goal is to optimize the hardware and software solutions while keeping modularity and reuse. We are building the next generation technology in compute and parallel computing solutions. The framework engineer charter is to integrate SiFive software and hardware solutions into application frameworks and optimize the end-to-end performance and quality of these frameworks on SiFive solutions while leveraging the open-source software and hardware RISC-V echo system and contributing to it.
- Build and maintain SiFive Software CI/CD/CT flow pipelines using build and release orchestration tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.)
- Conduct SiFive Parallel Compute Frameworks testing and integration for product quality qualification and assurance
- Build the required automation tools on the basis of past experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Powershell, Python)
- Closely collaborate with geographically distributed software and engineering teams.
- 3+ year experience on large scale software integration
- 1+ year experience on CI/CD/CT flow development
- 3+ years Software design and programming experience in C/C++/Python for testing, debugging and problem solving
- Experience with building tool/system like Make, CMake, Yocto, and Bazel
- Familiar with gtest, python unittest or other testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with version control tool with GIT and GitHub
- Familiarity with software release management tools is plus
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level is a plus
- Good understanding of Deep learning, Computer Vision, NLP is plus
- Familiarity with ML framework (Tensorflow/Tensorflow-Lite/Pytorch) is plus
In addition to the above, if you have rich experience in software automation and testing, and good system debugging and integration capability in large scale software systems, you are the professional we are looking for!
We believe that multi-functional cooperation can spark innovation and reduce production cycle time. Thus, the work environment is especially great if you are a team-player. Through collaboration with the Hardware team, we are dedicated to analyzing and improving the efficiency of our systems.