Regional Product Manager/Director -- Smart Voice Assistant market in China, Korea, and Japan
Do you frequently talk to smart voice assistants at home or on the road? Do you know the dynamics of the smart voice assistant market? Do you want to build the cutting-edge and commercially successful solutions (SoC/software/cloud) to grow SiFive’s influence in the market?
SiFive is looking for a regional product manager who is passionate about developing the business for our voice processing solutions for smart speakers, TVs, STBs, and all kinds of consumer electronics such as washing machines, A/Cs, etc. Join the most talented team who can build the best RISC-V CPU cores and the most versatile SoCs to provide the best smart voice assistants experience.
- Conducting market research to identify the TAM, SAM, opportunities size, growth, and key players;
- Establishing personal relationship with customers, design partners and manufacturing partners in the ecosystem;
- Collaborating with product manager at the HQ to deliver regional customers’ needs including but not limited to product definition, product roadmap, and GTM plan;
- Surveying competitors’ solutions to position SiFive products in the region;
- Working with Sales to sell the product and measure your results by maximizing the revenue.
What you bring to the challenge
- The passion and the experience of driving successful products in major markets;
- The insights of the market dynamics in order to establish a solid business plan for execution;
- The desire to learn new technology and new customers demands in the fast paced market.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.