Want to help democratize access to custom, state-of-the-art chips? Want to enable startups, companies, inventors, makers, and the like to find whole new range of applications? Enjoy working with really, really, smart people? Join us.
Help lead the semiconductor revolution! SiFive is looking for a Marketing Manager who is excited to take on new challenges, build new programs, is eager to learn, and is action oriented. We are looking for somebody with strong writing skills, interpersonal skill, critical thinking, and ability to multi-task across a variety of marketing programs and objectives.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who wants to grow with the company and is looking for a highly visible position that can have a direct and measurable impact on business results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a marketing “doer”!
- Work with the executive team and the Marketing Director to implement, run, and drive various marketing campaigns. These will take the shape through a combination of areas, including media relations, press events, tradeshows, partnerships, social media, email, website, as well as both earned and unearned coverage.
- Work with our PR/Marketing agency as well as the internal team to drive and create content for: the SiFive Newsletter, the SiFive Blog, as well as social media coordination across all SiFive channels.
- Work with our PR/Marketing agency as well as the internal teams to drive a media relations plan that promotes SiFive’s brand awareness and positions the company as an industry leader.
- Identify, vet and help create opportunities to obtain media coverage for SiFive and SiFive’s strong list of customer and partner testimonials and new wins.
- Develop supporting media relations materials (fact sheets, response statements, news releases, briefing materials, etc.); provide effective and innovative support for customer communication opportunities.
- Ability to do graphic design a major plus.
Experience: 3-6 years of experience in media relations and related marketing programs at relevant job level. Relevant experience/professional and technical skills: public relations, media relations, corporate communications, excellent verbal and written communications skills, organization skills, market-focused; bachelor’s degree. Travel is minimal.
Can't find an open position but think you're a great fit? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SiFive is looking for the best people for the job, so we always consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or physical disability.