VP of People
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
The VP of People, is responsible for the organization and implementation of human resources programs, policies, initiatives, strategies, and the associated operational plans for multiple client organizations in the US, EU/UK, Asia, and India. As the VP of People, you will work closely with business leaders to provide comprehensive human resources support and consulting across all business units and corporate functions to support the Company’s business objectives.
We are looking for an operationally focused and strategically minded people leader to join our rapidly growing team and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-changing environment. You will report to the CEO and be an influential member of the executive team in the development of the company’s strategic plans and translate them into strategic and operational plans for the People function. You’ll be implementing processes and systems to support our rapidly scaling company in domestic and international locations. You will lead and work closely with the HR and Talent Acquisition teams based in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Key Deliverables Include:
- Drive all aspects of the employee experience at SiFive, from recruitment and retention to performance management, learning and development, and employee relations.
- Updating and refining our global workforce plan to determine the optimum global footprint and regional composition of the organization (in alignment with the people, process and systems needed to enable a streamlined, global organization).
- Strengthening and scaling our talent acquisition program, including employment branding, the employee experience, onboarding, and employee engagement, that will entice and excite a world-class and innovative workforce.
- The creation of a progressive and proactive Total Rewards Strategy and Performance Management Program along with supporting HR processes and companywide HRIS system.
- The promotion of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion within a supportive culture that expects a lot from its employees while always showing respect for the needs of individuals.
- Partnering with the executive leadership team to scale the business while maintaining strong company culture.
What You'll Need:
- 10-15+ years of People Operations leadership experience in a dynamically growing global technology company.
- A solid working knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and federal legislation related to employment practices and general HR administration.
- Demonstrated success in creating strategic direction and working hands-on to implement plans with a proven ability to drive and sustain business results and improvement.
- Proven experience partnering cross-functionally to strengthen management, promote a diverse culture, manage change and convey the importance of talent.
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching, and listening skills.
- Experience as a peer and trusted advisor to senior leaders within the organization.
- Strong coaching and influencing skills to develop and communicate a vision and engage people in the fulfillment of that vision.