Vice President, Corporate Marketing
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
In this role, you will lead the corporate marketing organization at SiFive.
Working closely with the executive team and the product group you will create, implement, and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy. The role is expected to be a leader, one who can synthesize ideas quickly and turn ideas into actionable, executable results.
The role will be filled by somebody with a tremendous amount of energy, passion, and vision. We want to utilize all the tools at our disposal, both traditional and non-traditional, to make sure the world and the industry know what SiFive is, and that the future of RISC-V has no limits.
We have accomplished a lot in the 6 short years at SiFive, and we expect the next part of the journey to be even more exponential in growth and excitement.
- Developing and implement a comprehensive marketing plan to increase and enhance brand awareness.
- Working closely with product and field teams to drive marketing campaigns that contribute to sales and go-to-market activities.
- In close partnership with other stakeholders, developing messaging and branding strategies.
With your team, ownership of the following categories:
- Global Messaging Strategy, Management & Direction
- Communicate the SiFive and RISC-V brand and ensure a consistent, best-in-class experience
- Work closely with product and field teams to conceptualize, message and implement corporate marketing campaigns, content and/or events
- Global Corporate Communications
- Public and Media Relations, include press releases, press relationships
- Analyst Relationships and influence strategies
- Support and develop executive communication and thought leadership
- Internal Communications
- Global Marketing
- Own the social media strategy
- Own the SiFive website
- Brand guidelines, creative assets, internal/external presentations
- Manage SiFive participation in external and industry events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- 15+ years of work experience in ideally within high-growth tech companies.
- This is a senior role, typically requiring 15+ years experience in corporate marketing, but expertise, energy, and capability is more relevant than strict number of years within marketing.
- A hands-on leader with experience in building and leading teams, managing a budget and delivering results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others.
- High energy individual who is constantly coming up with new ideas.
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization.