C/C++ Standard Library Engineer
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
We at SiFive are proud to take a software first approach to develop tools and frameworks that achieve cutting edge performance without compromising quality for the SiFive Intelligence processor family. The SiFive Intelligence processors deliver AI acceleration for the edge and beyond. SiFive intelligence builds on RISC-V Vectors (RVV) allowing SiFive to design Core IPs that deliver performance, are optimized for power and area, but do not sacrifice flexibility or programmability. Our software stack is codesigned with the hardware and developed with scalability and quality in mind. Join us to develop revolutionary software from the ground up!
We are looking for a software engineer to participate in the development and maintenance of SiFive’s C/C++ standard library as well as complementary changes to the SiFIve software stack, and is willing to learn techniques for tuning and optimizing the RISC-V software for the SiFive Performance and Intelligence processor family.
- Work with SiFive’s LLVM compiler team on improving performance for the C/C++ standard runtime library and low-level compiler runtime library.
- Maintain C/C++ libraries used in the SiFive toolchain, including glibc, newlib and proprietary C/C++ libraries.
- Write clean and high performing code with Knowledge of C and C++
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field of study.
- Have completed coursework, projects, internships, and/or research in data structures/algorithms and compilers.
- Have completed at least one internship, research assistantship, teaching assistantship, or equivalent practical experience in compilers.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Familiar with recent C/C++ language and library evolution.