As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
Power lead is responsible for leading power from Architecture through GDS and ultimately responsible for what our customers get on their SoC silicon.
- Own all things power from modeling for power in performance models through delivery on IP releases and then support customer tape-outs for all things power
- Drive power architecture, per core DVFS, idea generation for power reduction
- Set IP power targets at the beginning of each project and then work across all Arch, SW, RTL, PD to deliver those targets for our customers
- Research and Spec out architecture & thermal throttling features
- Support Design teams with power measurement and analysis infrastructure
- Working with software and hardware engineers to ensure that power for each IP release is measured periodically.
- Benchmark competition and all internal IPs
- 10+ years of experience in design for power and power modeling
- MS or PhD in EE or computer science
- Strong ability to comprehend all ingredients of designing a low power IP and SoC
- Experience with SoC design flow, including performance modeling, spec definition, architecture, RTL and physical design
- Familiarity with advanced CPU architectures and pipelines, CPU IP system architecture
- Strong people leadership skills for managing teams as well as leading cross-functional teams for business goals.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; flexible work environment; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.