ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
The SiFive E24 Standard Core is a high-performance microcontroller with hardware support for single-precision floating-point capabilities, implementing the RISC-V ISA’s F standard extension. The E24’s efficiency and floating-point capabilities make it exceptional at motor control, sensor fusion, and IoT applications.
- RISC-V ISA - RV32IMAFBC
- Includes hardware single-precision floating-point support
- Machine and User Mode with 4 Region Physical Memory Protection
- 3-stage pipeline with Simultaneous Instruction and Data Access
- 2 Banks of Tightly Integrated Memory
- System, Peripheral, and Front Ports
- CLIC interrupt controller with 127 interrupts
- Advanced debug with 4 hardware breakpoints/watchpoints
- 2.27/1.60 DMIPS/MHz (Best Effort/Legal)
- 3.31 CoreMark/MHz
- Detailed Power, Performance, and Area (PPA) Information
a. E24 Standard Core Configuration, with GCC. The first score is using legal dhrystone compiler flags. The second score uses function inlining and link time optimizations.
b. E24 Standard Core Configuration, with GCC
c. CLIC Vectored Mode
The E2 Series is highly optimized for area and power while still offering class-leading performance. Targeted for microcontroller and embedded devices, the E2 Core can be configured to be as small as 13.5k gates with an efficient 2‑stage pipeline or configured for higher performance with a 3‑stage pipeline, hardware floating-point, instruction cache, and more.
With SiFive Core Designer, the E2 Series can be fully customized to meet your specific requirements.
- Configurable core performance
- Floating Point Unit, supporting Double, Single and Half precision
- Custom memory map and ports
- Optional Tightly Integrated Memory (TIM)
- RV32E support with the smallest core configuration as small as 13.5k gates and is .005mm2 in 28nm
- SiFive Insight Advanced Trace and Debug
- Bit manipulation extension
- MEMS Sensors
- Power managment
- Digital motor control
- Low-power MCUs
- Health wearable monitors
- Environmental monitors
Ready to see your code in action? The E24 Development Kit enables free evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.
- Full-Functional, synthesizable Verilog RTL
- Run it in your own simulator
- Simple, no-cost evaluation license
- Fully-functional SiFive RISC-V Core Complex with system peripherals
- High Performance - 32.5 MHz emulation
- Upload your own programs using the Freedom E SDK
Compatible with the Arty A7-100T and Xilinx VCU 118 FPGA Development Boards: