The SiFive E76 Standard Core is a high-performance 32-bit embedded processor which is fully-compliant with the RISC-V ISA. Its advanced memory subsystem enables inclusion of tightly-integrated memory and caches.
The E76 is ideal for applications which require high performance -- but have power constraints (e.g., Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality , IoT Edge Compute, Biometric Signal Processing, and Industrial Automation).
E76 Key Features
- Fully-compliant with the RISC-V ISA specification
- RV32IMAFC E76 Core
- Machine and User Mode Support
- In-order, 8-stage pipeline
- Advanced Memory Subsystem
- 32KB Instruction Cache
- 32KB Instruction Tightly Integrated Memory (ITIM)
- 32KB Data Cache
- 32KB Data Local Store (DLS)
- High-performance AMBA Interfaces
- 3.73/2.3 DMIPS/MHz (Best Effort/Legal)
- 5.1 CoreMark/MHz
- Detailed Power, Performance, and Area (PPA) Information
The E7 Series offers a 32-bit embedded processor targeting applications that require high performance while maintaining energy efficiency. The E7 core has a superscalar 8-stage in-order pipeline.
E7 Series Highlights
- Up to 8 (+1) coherent high-performance 32-bit RISC-V embedded processors
- L2 cache for high-performance applications (optional)
- New microarchitecture features for enhanced security and real-time determinism
- Support for SiFive Insight Advanced Trace and Debug
- Support for whole SoC Security with SiFive Shield
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Devices
- IoT Gateways and IoT nodes
- Sensor Hubs
- Biometric signal processing
- Industrial Automation
All Standard Cores
From idea to reality.
Ready to see your code in action? The E76 Development Kit enables free evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.
- Full-Functional, synthesize Verilog RTL
- Run it in your own simulator
- Simple, no-cost evaluation license
- Fully-functional SiFive RISC-V Core Complex with system peripherals
- High Performance - 32.5 MHz emulation
- Upload your own programs using the Freedom E SDK
Compatible with the Arty A7-100T and Xilinx VCU118 FPGA Development Boards: