ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
SiFive Performance P550
The SiFive® Performance™ P550 features a thirteen-stage, triple-issue, out-of-order pipeline compatible with the RISC-V RV64GBC ISA. Evolved from the previously announced SiFive U84 microarchitecture, Performance P550 scales up to four-core complex configurations that use a similar amount of area as a single Arm Cortex-A75 while delivering a significant performance-per-area advantage.
SiFive Performance P550 Key Features
- Breakthrough RISC-V performance
- 3x Performance per mm2 compared to Cortex-A75
- Performance >8.6 SpecINT2k6/GHz, Higher single threaded performance than Cortex-A75
- P550 Core Architectural Features
- RV64GBC capable core with Sv39/Sv48 Virtual Memory Support
- Three Issue, out-of-order Pipeline tuned for scalable performance
- Private L2 Caches and Streaming Prefetcher for improved memory performance
- SECDED ECC with Error Reporting
- Enabling next generation applications
- Cache stashing to L3 for tightly coupled accelerators
- Mix+Match capable for real-time deterministic workloads
Performance P550 Development Kit
Dev Kit Deliverables
- RTL Evaluation
- Test Bench RTL
- Software Development Kit
- FPGA Bitstream
From idea to reality.
Ready to see your code in action? The SiFive Performance P550 Development Kit enables evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.